Monday, August 25, 2008


Baby Malimute is a ball of fluff.
I mean REALLY just a fall of fluff!

We came home from our vacation
to find Callie's milk had almost dried up,
and baby Malimute unable to eat dry food.


We are feeding him every two to three hours,
and he is wolfing down small amounts of
special kitten canned food,
and kitten formula.

Poor baby....
he's been sick and is nothing but a bag of bones
covered by long fluffy fur. His brother
is doing just fine.

Not to worry....
he's gaining strength and getting better
by the day.

I took these pictures today
and he's looking much better already.
Say a little prayer for this innocent little kitten,
that he will recover to live out his
nine lives.


4 comments:

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

The kitten looks healthy from the photos.

Motherkitty said...

What a cutie. I know he will get better under your care.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I love cats, used to have a cat called Tabitha, at the age of 10yrs she was diagnosed as diabetic and I had to inject her twice daily, she was a great comfort to me after my husband passed away.I had to part with her when she was 14, but she had a good life, I really liked your blogs, thank you for sharing them.

YVONNE.

Alipurr said...

what a cutie malimute is...i am totally a sucker for those fluffy little kittens :)